Thinking of starting a business in Dinuba? Great! The City of Dinuba Development Services Department is here to help. Here are some forms and applications to get you started.
- Building Permit Application
- Business License Application
- Business License Application (Downtown)
- Business License Application (Contractors)
- Construction & Demolition Plan
- Commercial Business Incentives
- Encroachment Permit
- Patio Plan Template
- Project Application (CUP, Lot Splits, Variances)
- Public Improvement Standards
- Non-Profit Application
- Sign Ordinance Guidelines
- Temporary Outdoor Advertising Sign Permit
- Temporary Use Permit Application
- Utility Cost Allocation Policy
DISABILITY ACCESS REQUIREMENTS AND RESOURCES (AB3002)
State of California Resources
California Department of Tax and Fee Administration provides specific information about the programs they administer, how to register for State permits and licenses, and how to file and report correctly.
CalGold Website is a comprehensive website that ssissts business owners in finding the appropriate permit information for their businesses.