Animal Control Fees
- Animal Recovery and return $82
- Animal Disposal $41
- Animal License Tags $23
- Animal License Required $27
What do I do if Dinuba Animal Control picked up my dog?
- First Contact Dinuba Animal Control at 591-5911 to see if they picked up your dog.
- Need to come to PD and pay animal recovery fee ($82)
- May or may not have it. Generally Dinuba Animal Control holds dogs about a day depending on availability of kennel space. If Dinuba Animal Control recovered your dog, they will transport it to Visalia Animal Shelter.
- They will be directed to contact Visalia Animal Shelter 713-4690. Visalia Animal Shelter may charge a fee.
Owner Surrender of Dogs
The Visalia Animal Care Center has adopted and implemented a new procedure for all animal owners wishing to surrender their animals to the shelter. This new procedure is partly due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. For all Tulare County residents who wish to surrender their animal, you will now be required to call the Visalia Animal Care Center directly to schedule an appointment to complete the process. Due to this procedural change by the Visalia Animal Care Center, the City of Dinuba will no longer be able to accept any owner surrenders from its residents. For more information or to schedule an appointment with the Visalia Animal Care Center, they can be reached @ 559-713-4700 or click on the link below to go directly to their website.
Visalia Animal Care Center
29016 Hwy 99
Visalia CA 93277
- Provide current rabies certificate from Certified Veterinarian
- Pay fees ($23 per dog)
Dog License and vaccination clinics are held once a year and are usually held at Dinuba Dog Park located on East Nebraska Avenue.
Assistance with wildlife
Critter Creek 559-338-2415 (Squaw Valley)
Court Flemmings 559-681-4544
Service fees are paid at Dinuba Police Department. Citations fees, including quarantine fees, are to be paid at City Hall.
Dinuba Animal Control provides services within the city limits of Dinuba. For non-city limits issues one may contact Tulare County Animal Control 636-4050.
Trap & Release (TNR) Program
The City of Dinuba sponsors, as funding is available, a city-wide Trap & Release program for stray/feral cats. Download, fill, print, and take the form below to any licensed veterinarian for the following services:
- Spay / Neuter
- Vaccinations (Rabies, Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia (FVRCP) vaccination)
- Ear tip
Upon verified completion of the services listed above, the Dinuba Police Department Animal Control Division will reimburse $50 per cat. Simply bring the completed voucher form, along with all required information listed on the form to the Dinuba Police Department at 680 S Alta Ave, Dinuba, CA 93618 for reimbursement.